We all know that teaching in the run up to Christmas can be a challenging period, with dark evenings, long days in school and juggling priorities between family and work. That was even before the added pressures of Covid-19.
That’s why we at Edapt have put together our Winter Support Offer for new subscribers.
All new subscribers who subscribe between 5th November – 31st December, on a monthly subscription, will receive their first two months for free.
What are the benefits?
Edapt is the apolitical alternative to the traditional teaching unions. We provide high-quality employment support for school staff in England and Wales. All new subscribers will be able to access our full support including:
- The first two months for free (minimum subscription period of 12 months)
- Being able to talk to a casework manager about your case straight away (no long delays or waiting just for an standardised email reply)
- Extended opening hours 8am – 7pm Monday to Friday
- Access to all our Knowledge Base of articles on topics related to your role
- Up to £150,000 of legal costs should you need it for an employment tribunal, or professional conduct hearing
- PR guidance if your case is made public to the media
- Apolitical and objective (none of your subscription fees go towards political funds like the teaching unions)
- High-quality employment support with your own caseworker assigned to you
- Monthly Policy Insights Newsletter (you can opt-out of our newsletters if not interested)
- Entry into a prize draw to win a £50 Amazon voucher
- Virtual Christmas card
- And much more …
“The quality of support has been outstanding”
Our current subscribers regularly feedback on the quality of the service provided and refer many of their colleagues to subscribe as well. Below is a selection of their feedback: