News and blog
Allegations: Why we do what we do
In the press recently there have been a number of scare stories about malicious allegations against teachers. Whilst genuinely malicious allegations are very rare such events can be incredibly damaging to your teaching career. Here's how we dealt with a recent allegation against a teacher and the feedback we received
Edapt is committed to providing exceptional support to all it's teachers. As a subscriber, if you're subject to an allegation, do not hesitate to get in touch.
Sign up to edapt before the 31st January to receive a £15 amazon.co.uk voucher.
About our Service
- Extended hours front line support and advice
- Accompaniment at disciplinary and grievance hearings where available
- Representation and up to £100,000 legal costs at employment tribunal and professional hearings
- Specific advice on individual contracts and policies
- Supplementary pay when attending employment tribunal
- Opportunities for teachers to engage in the education policy debate
- Access to our development fund
Terms and conditions apply.
Follow us @edaptuk