News and blog
Guidance during national strike action
The NUT have recently announced a national strike on 26th March 2014. A period of industrial action is difficult for all teachers whether they choose to take part or not. Edapt has published guidance for all teachers, including for those teachers who will not be taking part in the strike action, on what procedures they need to follow during industrial action. Simply click on the image or link below.
If you would like a hard copy of this guidance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Edapt is the only alternative to the trade unions providing teachers with support in individual employment disputes and allegations without the politics. Subscription costs from as little as £10 per year. To find out more about our service and what we do? Click here
About our Service
- Extended hours front line support and advice
- Accompaniment at disciplinary and grievance hearings where available
- Representation and up to £100,000 legal costs at employment tribunal and professional hearings
- Specific advice on individual contracts and policies
- Supplementary pay when attending employment tribunal
- Opportunities for teachers to engage in the education policy debate
- Access to our development fund
Terms and conditions apply.
Follow us @edaptuk