News and blog
The Workload Challenge
The Department for Education have recently launched The Workload Challenge, a consultation designed to collect your views on what you think wastes your time, and what the government, schools and others should be doing to reduce unnecessary and unproductive workload.
They want comments and ideas on the following:
- Solutions and strategies for tackling workload – what is the good practice already in schools.
- Which unnecessary tasks which take you away from teaching, and where do these come from?
- What should be done to tackle unnecessary workload – by government, by schools, or by others.
To tell the DfE about your experience and your ideas to reduce workload you can:
Complete this survey: http://edapt.co/1wC9Jva
Email directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any photos, videos or documents do send them to help the DfE understand of the way that schools are working.
You must respond by 21st November 2014.
About our Service
- Extended hours front line support and advice
- Accompaniment at disciplinary and grievance hearings where available
- Representation and up to £100,000 legal costs at employment tribunal and professional hearings
- Specific advice on individual contracts and policies
- Supplementary pay when attending employment tribunal
- Opportunities for teachers to engage in the education policy debate
- Access to our development fund
Terms and conditions apply.
Follow us @edaptuk