News and blog
What's coming soon to Edapt?
We've been quiet on the Edapt blog for a while, but it's been because we've been busy looking at what's important to our subscribers and making sure that we meet their needs.
As a result, over the coming couple of months we've got some exciting changes coming to Edapt. We've got a new website on the way; improving subscription management, improving access to support and releasing whole new range of content which we've been busy creating. Watch this space, and if you're a subscriber... we'll be in touch soon!
About our Service
- Extended hours front line support and advice
- Accompaniment at disciplinary and grievance hearings where available
- Representation and up to £100,000 legal costs at employment tribunal and professional hearings
- Specific advice on individual contracts and policies
- Supplementary pay when attending employment tribunal
- Opportunities for teachers to engage in the education policy debate
- Access to our development fund
Terms and conditions apply.
Follow us @edaptuk