News and blog
Kiran Gill (@dkgill) is a freelance policy researcher and education consultant. These are her individual views.
I have to admit to being an education conference sceptic. I often attend events like the Wellington Festival – a pricey ticketed event, held in the middle of term time– with a bit of a chip on my shoulder. A chip in the shape of all the hard-working colleagues I left at the coal-face when I moved from the classroom to educational policy...
About our Service
- Extended hours front line support and advice
- Accompaniment at disciplinary and grievance hearings where available
- Representation and up to £100,000 legal costs at employment tribunal and professional hearings
- Specific advice on individual contracts and policies
- Supplementary pay when attending employment tribunal
- Opportunities for teachers to engage in the education policy debate
- Access to our development fund
Terms and conditions apply.
Follow us @edaptuk