News and blog
As the new school year approaches and over 30,000 new teachers begin their career in the classroom, Katie Ashford gives us the first part in her three part series.
Every teacher knows that things will never be as bad as they were during the first term of the first year. Gosh, you couldn’t pay me enough...
As the new school year approaches and over 30,000 new teachers begin their career in the classroom, Teach First participant Katie Ashford gives us the second part in her three part series.
At the end of summer institute, the prospect of entering the classroom was pretty frightening. However, I tried to put this to the back of my mind and...
The frivolity of summer already seems like a distant memory as teachers and pupils across the land begin packing their bags and readying their nerves for another year in the classroom. Every year, around 13000 new teachers enter the profession and begin learning how to do the best job in the world. But it can seem more than a little overwhelming at first. Here is Katie Ashford's 10 tips for new teachers...
About our Service
- Extended hours front line support and advice
- Accompaniment at disciplinary and grievance hearings where available
- Representation and up to £100,000 legal costs at employment tribunal and professional hearings
- Specific advice on individual contracts and policies
- Supplementary pay when attending employment tribunal
- Opportunities for teachers to engage in the education policy debate
- Access to our development fund
Terms and conditions apply.
Follow us @edaptuk