News and blog
Tagged: rachel jones
Ever wondered what it would be like to write a book about your teaching practice?
We asked Rachel Jones to share her thoughts on doing just that after releasing, Don't Change the Light Bulbs, which is a compilation of teachers' ideas, hints and tips. All profits of the book are donated to Action for Children.
About our Service
- Extended hours front line support and advice
- Accompaniment at disciplinary and grievance hearings where available
- Representation and up to £100,000 legal costs at employment tribunal and professional hearings
- Specific advice on individual contracts and policies
- Supplementary pay when attending employment tribunal
- Opportunities for teachers to engage in the education policy debate
- Access to our development fund
Terms and conditions apply.
Follow us @edaptuk