How does it work?
We are launching a series of online webinars during the COVID-19 pandemic starting next week, 2nd April, for teachers, school staff and anyone interested in education. They will last for approx 30 minutes, be focussed on a specific topic and are really easy to access if you’re not particularly good at tech!
We will record all webinars and you will be able to find them on this page afterwards.
- Sign-up below (it is really quick and you can post your questions in advance) or on the form page
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn for future updates
Our first session will feature one of Edapt’s caseworkers, Josh Burke (Forbes Solicitors), who will be able to answer your employment-related school questions. We know that the coronavirus pandemic will be a worrying time and you will be concerned about your role, income, and supporting your family.
Some topics for discussion will include:
- Expectations on teaching staff when working from home
- Supply teachers pay and conditions when working for an agency
- Are teachers required to continue teaching remote lessons during the Easter holidays?
- Will the normal appraisal cycles still apply when schools are closed?
- How will NQTs qualify during this period?