DBS check

DBS making representations

If the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) writes to say you may be barred from working/volunteering in regulated activity with children and /or adults, you can make representations. 

Enhanced DBS check

You may be a teacher moving to work in a new school or starting supply work. All teachers and school staff will need to have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Your school or supply agency will apply for an enhanced check on your behalf.