News and blog
The Department for Education have recently launched The Workload Challenge, a consultation designed to collect your views on what you think wastes your time, and what the government, schools and others should be doing to reduce unnecessary and unproductive workload.
Contact them directly and give them your views on workload....
About our Service
- Extended hours front line support and advice
- Accompaniment at disciplinary and grievance hearings where available
- Representation and up to £100,000 legal costs at employment tribunal and professional hearings
- Specific advice on individual contracts and policies
- Supplementary pay when attending employment tribunal
- Opportunities for teachers to engage in the education policy debate
- Access to our development fund
Terms and conditions apply.
Follow us @edaptuk