Teaching union alternative for school staff
Edapt, the teaching union alternative, provides a different option for school staff looking for high-quality employment support without supporting political campaigning and union-related activities.
Edapt provides teachers and school staff with casework services and edu-legal support in individual employment disputes and allegations. We’re apolitical and independent.
Our team supports our subscribers individually, with integrity, consistency and confidentiality.
Many of our subscribers have switched subscriptions from the traditional teaching unions to join us over the last 12 months.
You can read their stories below:
- Why I subscribe to Edapt as a teacher
- Why I subscribe to Edapt as as a secondary school teacher
- Supply teaching: why I subscribe to Edapt
Some of the main reasons for school staff switching to Edapt include:
- Disillusionment with the teaching unions political campaigning
- Unable to access timely support when they need it (emails and phone calls not being responded to quickly enough)
- Quality of support and advice provided and the personalised approach by Edapt
- Cost (Edapt is the most cost efficient choice for full-time teaching staff)
- A reputable and established teaching union alternative
Quality of support and outcomes of cases
At Edapt we work hard to respond to all enquiries quickly and have a friendly person on the other line supporting you through what can often be very difficult circumstances.
We operate extended opening hours from 8am -7pm Monday to Friday and our staff are specialists in education having worked in schools and we have a casework team of trained education legal specialists.
When it comes to outcomes, we have been able to secure favourable outcomes for our subscribers even when faced with dismissal and at TRA hearings.
If you have any questions about subscribing and want to find out more information feel free to call us on 0203 475 3998 and we are more than happy to talk with you.